FINDINGS: a Lack of a tune, and it works perfectly, the state in general is medium. Wear and tear visible to the sun in the paint, which is original with desconches, interior worn, original rims with hubcaps damaged, in the whole, to be original, it's a good project to restore. Taking into account that you do not have documentation, the instruments of the interior are dismantled, though complete and that there is that tapizarlo again.
You do not have documentation, we would have to make a historical. (Custom quote with our manager).
EXAMINATION OF RESTORATION OR DAMAGE:Wear and tear and obsolescence. Original model. Sheet metal and paint worn original. Interior fittings are removed. Complete engine. Original accessories missing chrome. (Custom quote with our restorer in our workshops).
|Manufacturer||Elektromaschinenbau Fulda GmbH and Nordwestdeutscher Fahrzeugbau (NWF)|
|Body and chassis|
|Body type|| Coupe 2-door
The original design of the car was conceived by Norbert Stevenson, a freelance journalist who had worked for the newspaper Rhein-Zeitung . Like many others involved in the field of automotive design , Stevenson had few formal qualifications in this area, although they had completed a period of mechanical engineering at the Technische Hochschule of Berlin . Their design concept was for a car, three-wheeled, very simple with space for two people inside, you would have two wheels at the front for stability, and would be powered by a small engine in the rear.
The initial work on the project was conducted with funds from Peter Stein, the editor of the Rhein-Zeitung , using an engine Horex Columbus 350 cc and other components have been patented, but the economic conditions at that time were not viable. The project was aborted, and all the parts were resold. Stevenson approached several companies with his concept and, in the summer of 1949, had the support of Karl Schmitt, a graduate of engineering rico.
Schmitt was a wholesaler of Bosch in the city of Fulda, Germany, who also ran another small company; Elektromaschinenbau Fulda GmbH , which had success in providing maintenance and repair of emergency power generators in widespread use in Germany after the war.
At the beginning of 1957, began to develop a new body of fiber glass which is lighter for the Fuldamobil. Designed by the new head of design of Elektromaschinenbau Fulda, Adolf Sander, this version is known as the S7, and the body of the new style made its first public appearance at the exhibition of motorcycles Swedish in march, 1957, as the Fram-King-Fulda, with license.His debut in Germany came later in the year at the iaa in Frankfurt in September. The S7 was more long and high, with large windows and softer lines that the car is previous, and the reduction of weight of around 55 kg significantly improved both the acceleration as the fuel consumption. As it is now does not require a wooden frame underneath, the bodies for this model were much easier to mass produce, and it quickly became the most successful in attracting manufacturers licensed in other countries, where the number of cars produced would be in the last instance, is significantly higher than that in the works of Fulda, even if the greater part of this production license was very short in comparison.
There were small changes in the details throughout its production life, but the most significant was forced when Fitchel and Sachs ceased production of its engine of 200 cc in 1965. Somewhat fortuitously, this occurred at the same time that the production was narrowing of the trojan british. 200, a development of the car bubble Heinkel Kabine and this allowed the engine to Heinkel to be used in the Fuldamobil with very little modification.
No customer reviews for the moment.